Sing praises to God, sing praises; Sing praises to our King, sing praises. Psalm 47:6
THRiVE20 Worship Recap from Amy
I am beyond thankful that we were able to experience the Thrive Conference when we did; God’s timing is impeccable!
We opened the 2020 Thrive Gathering with our teen girls singing “Fear No More” by Building 429.
I can’t look into the future, but I know where you have been
Before me, after and always withinBuilding 429- Fear No More
The vocal ensemble of young ladies had been working on this song for Blast (our teen talent for the Nazarene Church). Although we are very sad they are now unable to sing this for the district talent competition, I am thrilled they prepared in time to share at Thrive. While the lyrics in the song are always relevant for a young person seeking the Lord’s guidance, whether it be for school, sports, relationships, college, or other future plans, the message of not worrying and fearing the future is so meaningful and applicable in today’s time:
“Can I believe when I don’t see? Can I really let it be out of my hands– when it’s out of my hands? This isn’t what I’d choose, but it’s where I’m finding You.”Building 429
Another song that my sister-in-law, Bethany Jack, recently shared with me is a new song by Kari Jobe and Cody Carnes called “The Blessing” and it has truly blessed me in so many ways.
“The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”Numbers 6:24-26
These lyrics come directly from Numbers 6:24-26. I am counting my blessings day by day when others around me are living in fear and doubt. We are so blessed, ladies! If my biggest fear is running out of toilet paper this weekend if our local stores don’t get restocked soon, then my worries are pretty puny (legit concern but so minor in comparison to other burdens around our world)! Join me in lifting our faces to the Lord Almighty and bless the name of the Jesus! May His favor be upon you and your families! Drop everything in your hands, put your phone on the counter, connect it to your Bluetooth speaker, click on the link below, and get ready to lift up both hands in praise in the middle of your kitchen, your living room, your cubicle, wherever you are reading this right now and be prepared to be blessed!
May His Favor be upon you
And a Thousand Generations
Your Family and your Children
May His Presence go before you
And Behind you,
And Beside you
All around you and within you
He is with you
In the Morning, in the Evening
In your Coming
And your Going
In your Weeping and Rejoicing
He is for you, He is for you
He is for you, He is for youBlessings by Kari Jobe and Cody Carnes
Blessings to you all,
THRiVE20 Music Playlist
THRiVE 2019 Playlist
Great Is His Faithfulness
Follow the link above to listen to inspiring songs for
THRiVE 2018 In The Light of the World.
THRIVE 2017 Playlist!
What A Beautiful Name is one of Hillsong’s newest and it’s perfect for THRIVE 2017!
REDEEMER! HEALER! SAVIOR! DEFENDER! KING!
This is was on our THRIVE 2016 playlist today… Click “PLAYLIST” in the top left corner and Enjoy!
Kari Jobe Forever
Christy Nockles You Revive Me
Finding Favour Say Amen
- Watch THRiVE21 Come to the Table - “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup … More
- Small Cards, Big Love - by Mallory Nelson I’ve always loved sending cards via snail mail. I often sent them to my close friends and … More
- THRiVE 2021 - The THRiVE Gathering creates an atmosphere for ladies of all ages to gather for worship, fellowship, and renewal. When we attend THRiVE, it helps us to physically remove ourselves from life’s distractions, the call of chores, and the demands of people making space for God to fill us once again. Even Jesus recognized the value and need to getaway.
- - THRiVE Teen and THRiVE Girls 2021 THRiVE Teen and THRiVE Girls! March 12th and 13th, 2021 We love worshipping with our young ladies! … More
- THRiVE20 teens - In the Saturday morning session with the wonderful teen girls we focused on the words of Ephesians 6:10-18 and really … More